Thursday, January 9, 2014

Next Shabby Paints workshop!



Shabby Paints August  workshop schedule:

 Saturday Jan 25th 
Cost $59
Time: 11-12:30

Please email me at miabelladesigns77@yahoo.com to sign up. I do require payment in full to hold your spot. I will email a paypal invoice to you, if this does not work please contact me an we can do a credit card via phone! 
 Place:   Boomers Marketplace 11600 N Penn, OKC 73120 (115th and North Penn)

we provide a cabinet door and finial for you to paint on and go home with. Feel free to email me if you have ANY questions.
Angela B

miabelladesigns77@yahoo.com
workshops are non refundable. If a workshop is missed you may attend one at a later date 


Official PayPal Seal

1 comment:


  1. Body wax treatment in Las Vegas Mia Bella Salon and Spa treatment available in the Las Vegas valley By #miabellasalon.

    ReplyDelete